Elle is one of our family dog, a very proper Rottweiler. My big brother bought her long time ago from a pound in Sentul. Elle’s bowl was side-wired to the crate. Last week, when I was @ parents, I noticed 2 dirty rats approached Elle’s bowl and get her leftover. Elle was furious, and constantly attacked the rats. But the rats got off. I went checked every corner of the garage, and found droppings all over, which needed to be swept away so Elle won’t eat any of the droppings.
Next thing, I cut off wires of Elle’s bowl from the crate, and instantly crafting her a new space for her bowl.
I use KFC’s bucket which I collected years ago to store un-necessary things. Now take a look at Elle’s new ergonomic bowl, designed to hold a no-crimp for her neck, raise the bowl from 8 – 12 inches off the ground. Elle appears to experience comfort and pleasure while eating now. Btw, Elle’s bowl made from stainless steel. For smaller stainless bowl, you can use the same bucket, then cut a hole at the bottom of the bucket.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.